Saturday, February 14, 2009

And a weekend at home






Here are a few photos from our walk on the Berkeley Pier last weekend. Did you know that it used to stick out into the Bay more than 3 miles, and people would line up for hours to take ferries back to San Francisco after Cal football games? How cool is that? Imagine a bay without bridges. Weird. Sage is getting more pregnant-looking, as you can see, but it's all in the belly. No waddling yet at all, I am proud to say. However, she is beginning to have some lower back pain when standing or walking for more than a few minutes. Boo. Luckily I'm learning all sorts of great massage techniques in our birth class, so I can help out with that. It's the least I can do (though I still act put out about it, I'm embarrassed to say).

No comments: